The Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and the Most Holy Eucharist are interrelated
in such a way that they are required for full Christian Initiation. (Canon 842 §2)
FREE SACRAMENT OF BAPTISM
- Photocopies of registered BIRTH CERTIFICATE and MARRIAGE CONTRACT (if married).
- If not a resident of the OLMC parish, a CERTIFICATE OF PERMISSION from their own parish will be required.
- BAPTISMAL INTERVIEW of both parents.
SCHEDULE OF BAPTISM
- Registration, submission of form and requirements and seminar (with parents and sponsors) is at 9:00am.
- Only sponsors who attended the seminar will be listed.
- Baptism time is at 11:00am.
- LATE COMERS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Strictly NO SEMINAR, NO BAPTISM.
SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION